Wednesday 6 March 2013

Infographics

Since I am very new with infographics, I took a look at everyone else's first and realized it's just a fun and unique way to display information. So my next thought was, what type of information do I want to share? With any students (of any age) it's important to talk nutrition. That's why I decided to do a piktograph on the amount of sugar in some popular beverages among kids. It was simple, quick, and I think it gets the point across! I know one of the best things I learned when I was a teenager was how many calories and sugar I was drinking. As a teenager, you never think of your beverages as a contribution to your health or intake of calories. However, if more students are made aware of this at a young age, and understand the benefits of adding water to their list of favorite drinks, then I think it would be extremely beneficial!

2 comments:

  1. That's really neat. I'm going to have to give piktochart a try, it looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was actually pretty easy, if I would have known that I wouldn't have put it off so long.. Haha

    ReplyDelete