Thursday 13 February 2014

A little bit about me

This week we all created a word cloud to show how we felt about technology in the classroom and included some of our philosophies as future teachers. Well, here's what I came up with (for the second time, as technology failed me and I couldn't find my previously saved cloud!)





Creating this word cloud lead me to think more about inquiry based learning and hopefully having a student centered classroom. My hope is by doing this, the students will have the opportunity to be more creative than ever with all of the new technology and opportunities offered to them. One thing I'm passionate about is having a classroom where my students can be creative and free in how they want to express what they know. They can help decide what our year will look like while keeping in mind their interests as individuals as well as a whole group . With this I will hopefully create a collaborative learning environment where the students can build off eachothers knowledge and work together to create their own masterpieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment