Thursday 13 February 2014

Class Websites

I've learned a little something about late night blogging - that it gets my mind going a million miles a minute! I figured I still had enough thoughts happening to create one more post for the night. Our other big project we are trying to master right now is creating our own websites for our future classroom. Now I know some people have been having a hard time with this task as it isn't easy creating a website to share with your class when you don't have a class yet! However, I'm thinking the foundation of my website will remain the same over time-I just might tweak a few things from year to year as my students come and go. Some of the most important information I feel necessary to include in this website is who I am as a teacher and what my students can expect of me, our classroom values, the latest news, and a place for sharing our masterpieces with each other and with parents. I think mainly, our class website should be a safe place to share some of our best accomplishments as a group and as individuals, and keep parents up to date with the most exciting news and chatter around our classroom. Once I complete my website I will be sure to post a link sharing some of the ideas that I have came up with - and also some great ideas that others have shared and passed along for our benefit!

No comments:

Post a Comment